Sunday, February 5, 2012

Message from the Chair #3

100 Years of Yesterday
Message from the Chair
I'm beginning to feel like I'm on a carousel, going round and round. I can see the golden ring, and I can almost grasp it.
And that's about how things are coming together with our Centennial Celebration.
There are a couple of events that are happening in February,
the Ghostpine Ladies are having a Centennial Valentine's Day Tea on the 14th,
the town is sponsoring  Centennial Family Day Celebration with Free swimming and skating.
 
There is a display in the window of Alsite Travel showcasing some of what is happening in the next month.
This display is also home to volunteer forms and  "Head for the Hills" postcards.
 
If you have loved ones coming for the July Celebration I would urge you to book accommodations now.
Rooms are filling up fast.  I guess someone (might have been me) let it slip that it will be a weekend to remember,
 with  Trooper, The Emeralds, and a host of local entertainers on hand to ensure that there is something to please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment